Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween 2011







I can't believe it's Halloween time ( and past )
Where did the summer go?
Thought I'd post what Halloween is like around our house~
Here we have our carved pumpkins~
They look better in the dark.
Yes, that's the John Deere logos and
Conan's logo.
Normal Jack-O-Lantern designs :)

These are the two crazies that carved the pumpkins~
a ditzy zombie

and Rex Kwan Do

We had the cutest fisherman come to visit
(his grandpa LOVED his costume~
a future fishing buddy)
and no that's not Tommy's costume, just
his everyday clothes :)
We had Belle come a calling.
What a cutie~ she loved being
all princessed up
We had Shaggy, Daphne and a 
frustrated sugared up dragon drop by.
I think Halloween is hard on us younger and 
older trick or treaters. Too much of a good 
thing you know.
I had to add this awesome group that showed 
up at our door! What dedication Bert and Ernie
showed ~ both shaved their heads for this night.
And crafty mom made their stripped shirts
with duct tape :) The Pepsi can, Tinkerbell,
and Draco Malfoy were too cute also.
Gram had to get into the spirit of the evening!
She let her facial hair grow out and came
as the bearded lady!
(Don't tell her, but I think she might be
related to Hagrid some where back in
the family line)
I stole this picture from Lisa~ 
just to show you how we answered every 
knock on the door~
running Gram in the wheelchair with
the candy to yell 
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
If you missed our house on your
trick or treating rounds~
hopefully next year you'll 
come join in the fun

4 comments:

  1. I love the ditzy zombie. :) Sorry I missed that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, man, Ma! Thank you so much for posting! I love that I got to see everyone's costumes! It looks like so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and what's up with the whole Conan thing? Wierd. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all, my pumpkin was the browning symbol. And Kira lots of people have said that Stevie looks like Conan which is alright with him because he loves conan:)

    ReplyDelete