Sunday, December 26, 2010

I Made It

This is not a very high quality photo-
but it says what I am feeling right about now.
After months of preparation, crafting,
wrapping, cooking, shopping, planning,
cooking, shopping for my mother's gifts to give out,
cleaning, cooking, going to parties,
throwing parties, cleaning before and
after parties, cooking, and trying to 
please everybody-
 I'm pooped.
As one sister said during RS's
"good news moment" today-
there is 364 more days until Christmas :)
It's a bit of a let down,
but also a huge relieffffffffff-
Christmas 2010 is now
a memory.
I really want to be more organized 
next year and way thinner
so I look better in all those 
candid photos being snapped!

1 comment:

  1. And you got the Bundy family package here before Christmas...I am soooo proud of you :D -Maybe- hopefully next year you'll have cooking, cleaning and making room for that darn Bundy family. :)

    ReplyDelete