Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Father's Day and Birthdays

Sunday we celebrated!
We celebrated that summer is finally here-
to stay I hope.
We celebrated Father's Day
Dave and Eddie grilled hamburgers, brats,
and trout on the bar-b-quer for us.
That's what dads do.
Women are not allowed to touch the grill.
(Notice the GREEN grass in the background:)
We celebrated Sarai's birthday.
I don't have a picture of Sarai-
(somebody has got to tell me how I
can post more than just 5 pictures in one post.
I know it can be done, I've seen your
posts out there- please share your secret with me)
So I post the next best thing to Sarai-
Olivia.
Time goes by too fast.
Look how big she is.
We celebrated family.
I'm sorry if you are not a part of our family-
you are definitely missing out.
But you can become a honorary member pretty darn easy.
And I'm sorry if you are a member of our family.
We are just not normal.
What is Tommy doing to Brad anyway?
And can Brad never just "look like a normal boy?"
We celebrated Tommy and Eddie's birthdays too.
Someday I'll post us singing happy birthday.
Poor Olivia's ears had to be covered,
but she still whimpered through the
whole song.
Finally we celebrated when everybody went home.
Sunday's are the best,
but I'm sure glad they only come once a week.
We missed you. xoxoxo

3 comments:

  1. You upload the 5 photos and then go back in to upload more.

    Brad isn't a normal boy. He's special. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOK at that green, green grass! I'm so excited! And I like our not normal family. That's the best part. And Mom you look so pretty in that last picture. I'm not quite sure what Sierra is doing (LOL) but you look bea-u-ti-ful ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and Livy (?) is huge!! I mistook her for Gracie there for a minute! She's so big and cute :)

    ReplyDelete