John J. Zone, M.D.
Chairman and Professor of Dermatology
- B.S., 1967, University of Notre Dame
- M.D., 1971, SUNY, Upstate Medical Center, Syracuse, NY.
- Residency in Internal Medicine, 1971-1974, SUNY, Upstate Medical Center, Syracuse, NY
- Chief Medical Resident, 1974-1975, SUNY Upstate Medical Center, Syracuse, NY
- Residency in Dermatology, 1975-1978, SUNY at Buffalo
- Board Certification in Dermatology, Internal Medicine, Dermatological Immunology/Diagnostic and Laboratory Immunology
See what a handsome guy he is :) You can Google him and see what an accomplished doctor and scientist he is. It really is a miracle that he is GWH's doctor. And a saint in my blog! (Thanks for the awesome blessing from our oldest son, it all come together) GWH has been seeing him since December and is doing wonderfully! Not fully cured, but surely on the road to getting there.
We still have a hard time finding the place at the U of U hospital, but have a great time being together. I am so grateful for this man (GWH too, but I mean Dr. Zone :) He gave me back MY hubby, who went away for awhile when he was so sick. And thank goodness for worthy sons who bless their families !